Please join us for a virtual meeting via Zoom on June 24, 2020 9-10:30 a.m.
Due to COVID-19, the WFLP Partners Group meeting will be held via video conference.
Please see below for instructions to join our Zoom meeting.
The health and safety of our employees and our community is our top priority.
We are all navigating through an unprecedented situation and we will work together to ensure we reduce impacts to employees and our community during the COVID-19 response.
Note: Public testimony will not be heard at this meeting; however, the Willamette Falls Legacy Project always accepts written comments. Email [email protected]
When: June 24, 2020 09:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Topic: WFLP Partners Group Meeting June 24, 2020
Please click the link below to join the webinar (you will be prompted to run a launcher):
For other access:
iPhone one-tap :
US: +12532158782,,84120842271#,,1#,338005# or +13462487799,,84120842271#,,1#,338005#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 253 215 8782
+1 346 248 7799
+1 669 900 9128
+1 301 715 8592
+1 312 626 6799
+1 646 558 8656
888 475 4499 (Toll Free)
877 853 5257 (Toll Free)
Webinar ID: 841 2084 2271
International numbers available: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kd6Sacuul
Tips for meeting participants:
- Prepare ahead of time: If this is your first time using Zoom, download the Zoom app on your desktop or device of choice. Open any meeting materials you’d like to review during the meeting in advance. Close all windows you’re not using to preserve bandwidth.
- Join the meeting 10 minutes early: That way you have plenty of time to troubleshoot any issues that arise.
- Set your name correctly: So people can see who is participating!
- Limit background noise as much as possible: Please mute yourself when you are not speaking.
- Guest Staff, Media and Public Observers: When you click the Zoom link above, you will go through the Zoom website to be able to watch the meeting in progress. When you join the meeting, you will not be able to speak until you are called upon to do so by the moderator. Your mic will be muted. Your video will also not be turned on at any time.
Joining a meeting:
Joining a meeting and selecting audio:
Our community tour program is currently on hold.
Public tours used to be offered a few times a year – join our email list to be notified when tours resume. willamettefallslegacy.org/emaillist/